A gentle exfoliating cream with algae particles and orange essential oil that gently peels away dead skin cells for a smoother, glowing texture. Regular exfoliation helps to enhance penetration of other skin products.
- Gently buffs dead cells at skin surface to smooth and brighten skin dry, outer layers of skin
- Coconut and safflower essential oils have antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits and hydrate skin as you exfoliate dull skin surface
- Helps appearance of acne scars and helps clear breakouts
- Aids absorption of other skin care products
- Smooths and brightens skin
Diatomaceous Earth: the main polishing agent in ResurFACE Crème consists of fossilized phytoplankton that takes millions of years to develop under the forces of nature and is a great physical exfoliator that stimulates and helps improve the appearance of fine lines and lessen appearance of age spots and scaly patches.
Orange, Orange Peel, and Coconut Oil: brightening, aromatic essential oils with antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits.
Safflower Oil: essential oil with potent dirt and oil-removal abilities.
Directions For Use
After cleansing skin, massage dimesized amount on entire face for 2-5 minutes using gentle circular motions. Rinse off well with at least ten splashes of tepid water, pat dry face. Avoid eye area and never apply to red, irritated, or peeling skin.
This product should not be used by people who are allergic to Aspirin or who are pregnant or breastfeeding.