Formulated specifically to be used with tretinoin. Contains 2% hydroquinone, which is used for the treatment of pigmentation.
- Helps even skin tone
- Helps optimize delivery of active ingredients
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
- 2% hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid: Purges appearance of surface pigmentation
- Glycerin: Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Saponins: Modulates the unwanted appearances from inflammatory response
- Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene: Provides antioxidant properties
- Ethylhexyl palmitate: Skin conditioner, barrier restoration
- Phenyl trimethicone: Barrier film, penetration enhancement
Directions For Use
Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always follow with sunscreen protection.
The advice on this page is not meant to replace a medical consultation. Use this product at your own discretion and follow all manufacturer's instructions. An online or in-clinic consultation is recommended before use.
Need A Different Product?
Are you interested in a ZO Skin Health product not shown on our store? Please email email@example.com, and we would be happy to complete a special order for you.