ZO® Skin Health Rozatrol Normalizing Serum is a daily treatment serum for red, sensitized skin which works to normalize skin by reducing excess oil, which can lead to inflammation.
An enzymatic exfoliator provides ultra-mild exfoliation, while amino acids support optimal microcirculation to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Advanced amino acid complex helps to restore skin to a more radiant appearance
- Provides mild exfoliation to help smooth skin texture and even skin tone
- Antioxidant protection helps minimize appearance and feel of inflammation and damage induced by daily oxidative stress
- Helps replenish hydration and support healthy skin barrier function
Directions For Use
Apply 1- 2 pumps twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always use sunscreen protection.
- Lactose, milk protein, brassica oleracea italica extract: Helps minimize the appearance of skin redness
- Farnesyl acetate, farnesol, panthenyl triacetate: Prevents excess sebum production and provide anti-microbial benefits
- Papain: Provides gentle, enzymatic exfoliation to improve skin texture and tone
- ZO-RRS2™: Exclusive plant stem cell complex provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Glycerin: Replenishes hydration